I recently received one blogger award from a fellow blogger, and was totally dumbstruck to receive a second. I was honored with The Sunshine Award by Sara at Saving for Someday (please stop by her blog and say hello - tell her LaLicenciada sent you!) Thanks chica!
Sara gave me a great compliment upon nominating me:
Her Deep Thoughts – Li is a fabulously smart woman who has this amazing blog that explores the many different things we all think about but may not want to write.My blog is sans-filter (for the most part)! LOL I love that! As always, thanks for all the positive sentiments Sara.
So what is the Sunshine Award?
“The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blogging world.” The Sunshine Award is given by bloggers to bloggers as a way to spread the bloggy love.
The Sunshine Award is given with the following rules:
1. Put the award on your blog and/or within your post.
2. Pass the award on to twelve (12) bloggers.
3. Link to the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and the link to the person from whom you received the award.
So here is my eclectic mix of 12 bloggers [with their links] to whom I pass along this award (in no particular order).
- Mama al Dia
- Cancer in the city
- Bronx Latino
- Mi Voz
- I'm Here
- Mama Latina Tips
- My Life Simple And Beautiful
- Playing House
- And God Created the Black Debutante
- Fanged Faerie Princess
- Nursie In Pink